Skip to main content

New Student


Warrior Logo


The following documents are required for enrollment:

1.) Birth Certificate (Certificate of live birth issued from OSDH)

2.) Social Security Card

3.) Current Immunization Record and/or Approved Exemption from OSDH

4.) CDIB Card (If Applicable)

5.) Proof of Residency (i.e. Utility Bill)


Please Contact the school office at: 405/275-6092