Skip to main content

Immunization Requirements

All Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten and 7th grade students will be asked to update their immunization records, as these are primary years of booster vaccinations. 

If you need an updated copy of your child’s immunization record you can obtain a copy here:

If you choose to not immunize your child, you must file for an exemption through the State of Oklahoma. Forms are available at Complete the form and bring to the school office. The form must be submitted by the school. Students without the proper immunizations or exemptions will not be allowed to start school.  If filling out an exemption, please read all rules and guidelines prior to submitting the documentation to the school office.

If you have any questions, please call the school at 275-6092.